The Character Core consists of three foundational classes which are offered throughout the semester. You may take them in any order, though our recommended path follows the sequence below:
In Character Playbook, you'll create five unique characters and acquire the tools to create more.
Character Styles demonstrates how to distinguish and perform characters for animation, video games, and toys
Then in Characters in Action, you'll audition, develop, and perform a character in directed scenes.
Purchase all three classes as part of the Character Core Bundle and save $120. Or Mix & Match with Narration Core, Commercial Core, and Core Elective classes.
See our Core Essentials and Complete Core Curriculum Bundles for even bigger savings!
After you've completed all three classes in the Character Core, you can take Advanced Character classes and work toward your Character Demo.
• Develop Dialects to add a valuable skill to your character toolkit.
• Grow your Acting ability
• Take the first steps toward Building Your Business
• Begin Developing your Voice
• Expand your network in our Professional workshops.
• Assemble your Home Recording studio.