The Character Core consists of three foundational classes which are offered throughout the semester. You may take them in any order, though our recommended path follows the sequence below:
In Character Playbook, you'll create five unique characters and acquire the tools to create more.
Character Styles demonstrates how to distinguish and perform characters for animation, video games, and toys
Then in Characters in Action, you'll audition, develop, and perform a character in directed scenes.
After you've completed all three classes in the Character Core, you can take Advanced Character classes and work toward your Character Demo.
• Continue expanding your Acting & Improv ability.
• Develop Dialects to add a valuable skill to your toolkit.
• Build up the business end of your voice over Career.
• Establish your voice in Vocal Empowerment classes.
• Expand your network in our Professional workshops.
• Assemble your Home Recording studio.